Library-related on-going project, a collaborative effort of a librarian and a developer. The website aims to bring more structure and clarity in self-help resources and to facilitate the daily work of information professionals who provide reference services and reader's advisory. Additionally it's a great tool for self-driven tech-savvy readers who want to skip the reference desk and find a great reading themselves.
• Information architecture (content analysis and design, labeling and navigation)
• Website content writing
• Category structure analysis
• Library of Congress classification research
• Resources | reference and research
• Graphic design and graphic creation
• Web design